Lately, I’ve been considering an investment I never really thought I would make before. I’ve considering buying a Rolex, or similar luxury watch. I posted a video recently expressing my interest, and I received a lot of interesting feedback I wanted to address. Growing up I didn’t have much. My family was barely able to provide food, and needless to say I don’t really have any heirlooms. There’s nothing from my family I grew up with that I have, at least not of value. As a father, I’ve been considering this for my children. I love the idea of an heirloom that will hold its value as it gets passed down from generation to generation. On this episode of the Real Men Real Style Podcast, I explore reason why one would invest in a luxury watch. I’d love to hear your feedback, so send me an e-mail or post a comment letting me know what you think. Download this episode now to hear the benefits of a luxury watch. Click here to listen on iTunes – Podcast #94: Should You Buy a Luxury Watch? Click here to listen on Soundcloud – Podcast #94: Should You Buy a Luxury Watch? Click here to listen on Stitcher – Podcast #94: Should You Buy a Luxury Watch?
- Celebrate a Milestone
- Have a Family Heirloom
- They Have a Resale Value (Should You Need It)
- The money for a luxury watch could be used to donate to charity.
- Mechanical watches don’t keeps as good of a time as Quartz.
- Luxury build is better, but is it 100x, or more, better?
- Rolexes can be family heirlooms.
- Well made watches retain their value.
- If used as an heirloom, consider something unisex.